What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code
- preferences, interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information first and foremost to contact you to answer any questions you have asked of us. We may also use it for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided. An option to unsubscribe from such mailings will always be available to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to conduct resident surveys so that we may better serve our rental residents.
- We may use your information to gain feedback on why you did or did not rent or buy a home from us. We will never sell your information and only share it with your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.